-
May 5th, 2004, 10:37 PM
#21
Inactive Member
I'm checking out the pics now.
-
May 5th, 2004, 10:44 PM
#22
Inactive Member
Heading over! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
May 5th, 2004, 10:52 PM
#23
Inactive Member
Thanks for the support guys!
-mega, that's cool man. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
May 5th, 2004, 10:53 PM
#24
Inactive Member
change that flood control Marv!
-
May 5th, 2004, 10:54 PM
#25
Inactive Member
The artsy/cartoony looks sucks. But if the liscence can be grabbed, I'd like to see a McFarlane version. Movie Maniacs 8, anyone?
-
May 5th, 2004, 11:00 PM
#26
Inactive Member
the world is mine? well, in that case..
everyone get the hell off my fuckin lawn!
-
May 5th, 2004, 11:02 PM
#27
Inactive Member
The blue suit one looks pretty cool to me.
-
May 5th, 2004, 11:06 PM
#28
Inactive Member
what i dont get no love for joining? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
EDIT; Just got a look HOTDAMN! Im getting at least two of those! the angry faced ones (ok, the even angrier faced ones) looks ecspecially good.... For a cartoony style [img]wink.gif[/img]
The sculptor's a one trick pony, huh? [img]wink.gif[/img]
at least it kinda fits in with the Gansters Inc line [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 05, 2004 08:09 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>
-
May 5th, 2004, 11:35 PM
#29
Inactive Member
I will buy them ALL!
Sweet! I love that style, personally. Very nice!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
May 6th, 2004, 12:54 AM
#30
Inactive Member
yeah it actually lends itself nicely to the line [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I can't wait to own that stinkin' cock-a-roach!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks